Quick Reference Summary:
- Contract terms
- Terms and conditions of sale
- Exchanges, Refunds, guarantee policy
To email: click the Contact Us tab above
Shopadise.com takes the issue of safeguarding your privacy on-line very seriously. That’s why we use password protection and customer defined usernames, and do not disclose personal information.
In order to use all features of Shopadise.com , a user must first complete the registration form. Some of the questions that are asked are necessary so that we can set up a customized user account for you. Users are required to provide an e-mail address. The e-mail address is used to keep user records separate from each other and may also be used for us to contact you with matters regarding Shopadise.com , your orders, your inquires, your newsletter subscription if any, or an announcement about a Shopadise.com , your account or a new product or service.
When you enroll, order products or services on Shopadise.com , we request information from the user on our order form. Here a user must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customers’ orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the customer.
A cookie is a piece of data temporarily stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. The cookie helps the user to save time. For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would receive the benefits of a memorized shopping cart for return unfinished shopping, thereby saving time while on our site. Web browsers can be set to reject cookies. If a user rejects the cookie they may still use our site, but may not be able to take advantage of certain features. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information except to track orders and inquires with the sole purpose of protecting customers and consumers from credit card fraud.
We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We may use both an in-house and an outside shipper to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes and our agreements with such providers restrict the use of this information.
From time to time we may partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Shopadise.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collect personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
At Shopadise.com we take every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
When our registration order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number,, that information is encrypted and protected with the best encryption software in the industry.. While on a secure page,, such as our order form, the lock icon that you see on the bottom of Web browsers, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just ” surfing.”
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Our employees must use password-protected screen-savers when they leave their desks. When they return, they must re-enter their passwords to regain access to your information. Furthermore, all employees are kept up to date on our security and privacy practices and sign confidentiality agreements. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers’ information is protected. Finally, the servers on which we store personally identifiable information, are kept in a completely secure environment.
Our users are given the opportunity to ” opt-out” of having their information used for purposes not directly related to our site at the point where we ask for the information. For example, our order form will have an ” opt-out” mechanism so users who buy a product from us, but don’t want any marketing material, can keep their e-mail address off our lists.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials from our partners may opt-out of receiving this communications. Users of our site are always notified when their information is being collected by any outside parties. We do this so our users can make an informed choice as to whether they should proceed with services that require an outside party, or not.
Customer Service Department.
We provide a Contact Us link on each page of the site at the top right corner of each page that allow you to contact us directly with any questions or comments you may have. We read every message sent in and try to reply promptly to everyone. The information you send us is used to respond directly to your questions and comments. We also keep your email correspondence on file so that we may better serve you should you have additional questions in the future.
Contacting the Web Site.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
Customer Service – for all questions please email us at: see Contact Us link at the top of the page
Acceptance of Contract Terms
The following (” Contract Terms” ) are terms of a legal agreement between you and Shopadise.com, (“Shopadise.com” ). By accessing, browsing and/or using this site (” Site” ), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. Shopadise.com makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Shopadise.com makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, with respect to any products or services sold, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The information contained in this online site (the ” Service” ) is presented in summary form only and intended for adults 18 years and older, to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge of health care topics. The information should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice of your physician or other health care provider. The Service does not recommend the self-management of health problems. Information obtained by using the Service is not exhaustive. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here.
The information is compiled from a variety of sources (” Information Providers” ). Neither Shopadise.com , nor any Information Provider shall be responsible for information provided herein under any theory of liability or indemnity. Liability of Shopadise.com or Information Providers, if any, for damages (including, without limitation, liability arising out of contract, negligence, strict liability, tort or patent or copyright infringement) shall not exceed the fees paid by the user for the particular information or service provided. In no event shall Shopadise.com or any Information Provider be liable for any damages other than the amount referred to above, and all other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive, are hereby excluded even if Shopadise.com or Information Provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Information accessed through this online site is provided ” AS IS” and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose are hereby excluded. Shopadise.com and Information Providers make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of the information. Shopadise.com and Information Providers cannot and do not warrant against human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data. Shopadise.com is not responsible for updating information contained here, which may be rendered obsolete based upon subsequent medical developments.
If you are under medical care or taking prescriptions, you should consult with your physician as to the impact of Shopadise.com products on your health.
The Service is an online information and communications service provided by Shopadise.com , subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below, including all other policies, agreements and exhibits hereto and the other information which is available in the registration process and on the Service (” Information” ) and incorporated by reference in this Agreement and on the Shopadise.com site. This Agreement consists of the Disclaimer set forth above and the terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the Information. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW AND THE DISCLAIMER AND CONTRACT TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMER, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. Shopadise.com MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON EITHER POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT OR NOTIFYING YOU. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
- Equipment. You must provide, at your own cost, all telephone and other internet connectivity equipment and services (including where necessary, telephone service and internet access service) necessary to access the Service.
- Copyright, Licenses, Use Restrictions and Idea Submissions. The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Shopadise.com or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Shopadise.com or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without Shopadise.com ‘s permission, ” mirror” any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
You agree to grant to Shopadise.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) you submit to public areas of the Service (such as product reviews, testimonials, success stories, bulletin boards, forums and chat rooms) by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Shopadise.com for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communication to us.
- Review. Shopadise.com DOES NOT AND CANNOT REVIEW ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS POSTED OR UPLOADED TO THE SERVICE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THESE COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS. HOWEVER, Shopadise.com RESERVES THE RIGHT TO BLOCK OR REMOVE COMMUNICATIONS OR MATERIALS THAT IT DETERMINES TO BE (A) ABUSIVE, DEFAMATORY, OR OBSCENE, (B) FRAUDULENT, DECEPTIVE, OR MISLEADING, (C) IN VIOLATION OF A COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF ANOTHER OR (D) OFFENSIVE OR OTHERWISE UNACCEPTABLE TO Shopadise.com AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION. ANY MESSAGES, ADVICE, OPINIONS OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY DISCUSSION AREA SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR INSTRUCTION.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Shopadise.com , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, contractors, owners, suppliers and Licensors (collectively the ” Service Providers” ) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service using your Service account.
- Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraph 4 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Shopadise.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, owners, contractors and Licensors. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- Term Termination. This Agreement shall commence upon your accessing the Service and/or completing the registration process. This Agreement may be terminated by Shopadise.com without notice at any time for any reason and may be terminated by you upon notice to Shopadise.com at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 2 (Copyright, License, Use Restrictions and Idea Submission), 4 (Indemnification), 5 (Third Party Rights) and 7 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. You agree that any legal action or proceedings between Shopadise.com and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder or obligations pursuant to transactions dealing with Shopadise.com shall be brought at the exclusive selection of Shopadise.com via an arbitration proceeding and shall be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (NAF) under its Code of Procedure then in effect (available via the Internet at http://www.arb-forum.com , or via telephone at 1-800-474-2371). The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator, and will be limited solely to the dispute or controversy between the parties. The arbitration shall be held in a location designated by Shopadise.com, by telephone, or online. Any award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Information may be obtained and claims may be filed at any office of the NAF or at P.O. Box 50191, Minneapolis, MN 55405. You agree that Shopadise.com exclusively reserves the right but not the obligation to transfer and or to litigate any legal action in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in New York County, New York at any time. You hereby waive your right to a trial and a jury trial in any action with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. You agree to notify Shopadise.com of all claims within 10 business days or less of learning about them by certified mail return receipt requested. Shopadise.com ’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Shopadise.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Shopadise.com and are trademarks of Shopadise.com. Other trademarks and service marks appearing on the Service may be owned by Shopadise.com or by other parties including third parties not affiliated with Shopadise.com .
- Notice. Shopadise.com may deliver notice to you under this Agreement by means of electronic mail, a general notice on the Service, or by written communication delivered by first class U.S. mail to your address on record in Shopadise.com ’s account information. You may give notice to Shopadise.com at any time by letter delivered by certified first class postage prepaid U.S. mail or overnight courier.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from the Shopadise.com entity named on the invoice (” Shopadise.com.com”) that will be provided to you (” Customer”) on orders for products sold in the United States. By accepting delivery of the products described on that invoice, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY (i) UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE FORMAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH Shopadise.com, IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN OR (ii) UNLESS OTHER Shopadise.com STANDARD TERMS APPLY TO THE TRANSACTION. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in Shopadise.com, ‘s sole discretion.
- Other Documents. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and Shopadise.com,
- Governing Law. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES THEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
- Payment Terms Orders Quotes Interest. Shopadise.com products are for adults only. You must be 18 years or older to make a purchase. Terms of payment are within Shopadise.com, ‘s sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Shopadise.com, payment must be received by Shopadise.com, prior to Shopadise.com, ‘s acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by Shopadise.com. Invoices are due and payable immediately unless notice is provided otherwise and noted on the invoice, within a time frame that is measured from the date of the invoice. Shopadise.com, may invoice parts of an order separately. Orders are not binding upon Shopadise.com, until accepted by Shopadise.com. Any quotations given by Shopadise.com, will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law.
- Shipping Charges Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on Shopadise.com, invoice(s). Unless Customer provides Shopadise.com, with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior to Shopadise.com’s acceptance of the order, the Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order, however designated, except for Shopadise.com, franchise taxes and taxes on Shopadise.com net income. If applicable, a charge for taxes will be shown on Shopadise.com’s invoice.
- Title Risk of Loss. Title to products passes from Shopadise.com to Customer on shipment from Shopadise.com’s location(s). Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Shopadise.com, is the customer’s responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer’s responsibility. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s). We reserve the right to require customer signatures on their shipments to protect the customer’s shipment and ensure customers actually receive their merchandise. Generally shipments over $100 will require customer signature upon delivery. We may amend this policy at any time and reserve the right to either require or not require customers’ signatures upon delivery at our sole discretion.
- Warranties, Disclaimers. Shopadise.com, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF’ MECHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, customer agrees to be bound by the acceptance of contract terms contained elsewhere in this site.
- Return Policies. Shopadise.com, products that are purchased directly from Shopadise.com, by an end-user Customer may be returned by Customer in accordance with Shopadise.com, 30-day multi bottle 5 star guarantee in effect on the date of the invoice.
- Products. Shopadise.com’s policy is one of on-going product update and revision. Shopadise.com, may revise and discontinue products at any time. Shopadise.com reserves the right to limit order quantity at any time without notice. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Moreover, Shopadise.com reserves the right to refuse any order as it deems fit.
- Limitation of Liability. Shopadise.com, DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS FOR ANY REASON. Shopadise.com, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
- Arbitration. Any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, whether pre-existing, present or future, and including statutory, common law, intentional tort and equitable claims) against Shopadise.com, its agents, employees, successors, assigns, owners, contractors or affiliates (collectively for purposes of this paragraph, ” Shopadise.com.” ) arising from or relating to this Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Agreement (including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, relationships with third parties who are not signatories to this Agreement), Shopadise.com’s advertising, any related purchase, including the validity of this arbitration clause shall be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (NAF) under its Code of Procedure then in effect (available via the Internet at http://www.arb-forum.com , or via telephone at 1-800-474-2371). The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator, and will be limited solely to the dispute or controversy between Customer and Shopadise.com. The arbitration shall be held in a location selected by Shopadise.com, by telephone, or online. Any award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Information may be obtained and claims may be filed at any office of the NAF or at P.O. Box 50191, Minneapolis, MN 55405. You agree that Shopadise.com exclusively reserves the right but not the obligation to transfer and or to litigate any legal action in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in New York County, New York at any time. You hereby waive your right to a trial and a jury trial in any action with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. You agree to notify Shopadise.com of all claims within 10 business days or less of learning about them by certified mail return receipt requested. Shopadise.com ’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Shopadise.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
- Applicable Law Not For Resale. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. Customer agrees and represents that it is buying for its own internal use only, and not for resale. Shopadise.com, has separate additional terms and conditions governing resales.
- Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
- Acceptance. By ordering any product from Shopadise.com, whether by clicking through over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as the ” Acceptance of Contract Terms” contained elsewhere in the Shopadise.com, site.
Reunds, Exchanges, 30-Day multi-item Guarantee + 5 Star Guarantee Policies
Many products, including Shopadise.com that we offer are backed by our 30-Day Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return the unused, sale-able, unopened portion of any order for an exchange and credit. Of course, applicable shipping and handling costs are excluded.
We’re that sure that you’ll enjoy our products that we offer you the opportunity to get your initial payment back via a 100% credit for your purchase (excluding shipping and handling) towards the purchase of other products. Terms continue at bottom.
We strive to meet your needs in all ways always. That’s why we offer:
Excellent Prices – While many web sites claim to offer the ‘Lowest Prices’, we truly strive to offer wholesale prices on superior over-the-counter weight loss products. Most of the products we sale are sold at up to 80% off the retail price when you buy 3 or more bottles.
Top Products – We tirelessly research the best and most popular weight loss diet pills. That’s why we offer leading brands that you the consumer knows about and trusts.
Low Shipping Costs – We ship all orders via USPS. Your shipping & handling cost is as low as only $9.99 per order in the Continental United States. We also offer international shipping.
Top Customer Care – You can shop with confidence at Shopadise.com because your order is supported by a friendly, knowledgeable customer service staff. Simply go to our online Customer Service Center for quick answers to most of your questions. You can check the status of your order online, ask questions about products, or sign up for one of newsletters.
Safe, Secure and Private. Your order, security and privacy are fully protected when you shop with us. We use secured servers and encrypt your sensitive data
Used or opened products are excluded unless noted otherwise. If any free trial offers are excluded from this policy. You must return all free and promotional products received in your order to receive a full credit toward an exchange. Unopened merchandise returned to us after thirty days will not be covered under the policy. Any orders under and or where rebates, discounts, coupons, bulk and or wholesale pricing is applied are excluded from this guarantee. This guarantee offer supersedes any other offers for a refund. To be eligible for the 30 Day Guarantee you must:
Make a written request via email for your credit within 30 days from the date of your order and return your unopened merchandise within this time frame.
Obtain a return authorization code and ship back within 30 days from the date of your order all bottles and products shipped to you in sale-able and sealed unopened condition within its original packaging.
Include your order number, full name and contact information including phone number.
You must be a first time customer of any of our sites and you must have purchased our product(s) directly via our site.
You must return your order in its original unopened sale-able container within 30 days from your order date, with its original packaging. Your return order must be shipped by you via trackable means. You shall be responsible for all shipping and handling costs.
Orders already processed cannot be cancelled. A restocking fee of $10 per item may be applied for any returned products with the above guidelines, and billed for separately before any exchange credit shall be provided. Orders shipped and refused are non refundable and a $10 restocking fee will be accessed per item, shipping and handling is non-refundable and a 20% refusal fee shall apply. For orders cancelled before shipment the greater of a 20% fee or a $10 per item restocking fee will be accessed and the shipping and handling fee shall not be refunded. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. If you have met all the above criteria you will be credited pursuant to the policy outlined here.
To contact us, please click Contact Us tab at the top of the page
Shopadise.com – All rights reserved